Join Us for Industry 4.0 & Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) with Government Grant Financing Webinar on June 20th, 2019 at 10 a.m. EST!
Sign up now to RSVP for our special event where you will:
- Learn how to apply IIoT to any discrete manufacturing machine or line / process
- Learn how to automate the measurement of machine data for objective analytics and impactful insights
- Watch a Live Demonstration of MERLIN Tempus
- Understand the Operational benefits of Data-Driven Manufacturin
- Learn how to get Canadian Government Grants & Loans to implement Industry 4.0 or IIoT solutions, including Data-Driven Manufacturing.
- John Rattray, Memex
- Igor Chigrin, Fair Grant Writing
Date and Time: June 20, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST
Watch a live MERLIN demo
Find a dealer or buy direct
Download MERLIN Tempus feature sheet
MEMEX, with its visionary attitude, has been on the leading-edge of the convergence of the industry trends in Computing Power, Connectivity of Machines, Industry Standards, Advanced Software Technology, and Manufacturing Domain Expertise. MEMEX is the developer of MERLIN, an award winning IIoT technology platform that delivers tangible increases in manufacturing productivity in real-time.
880 Laurentian Drive – Unit #2
Burlington, Ontario L7N 3V6
905-635-1540 (Main Line)
866-573-3895 (Toll Free)